Morocco is an intoxicating fusion of cultures, with a history as diverse and varied as the colours woven into each carpet sold on the street. Uncover the essence of this enticing country on a two-week adventure through ancient cities, medieval bazaars and high mountain villages. Admire the impressive Roman ruins of Volubilis, go behind the scenes of a film makers heaven in Ait Benhaddou, discover the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert and stroll through the blue streets of Chefchaouen. Journey into Morocco’s heart through its food, religion, language and culture to better understand this exciting nation and passionate people.
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Casablanca – Hassan II Mosque
- Rabat – Kasbah des Oudaias
- Rabat – Hassan Tower
- Rabat – Mausoleum Mohammed V
- Rabat – Mausoleum Hassan II
- Meknes – Medina walking tour
- Chefchaouen – Leader-led orientation walk
- Volubilis – Entrance and Guided Tour
- Fes – Funduq al-Najjarin
- Fes – Medersa El Attarine
- Midelt – Hike
- Sahara Desert – Camel ride
- Todra Gorge – Leader-led walk
- M’goun Valley – Guided Half Day Hike
- M’goun Valley – Henna activity
- Skoura – Kasbah and Oasis visit
- Ait Benhaddou – Leader-led ksar walk
- Ait Benhaddou – Tawesna Tea Break
- Marrakech – Medina walking tour
- Marrakech – Palais Bahia
- Marrakech – Fresh Orange Juice
- Travel by camel across the dramatic red dunes of the Sahara Desert and spend the night camping under North African stars.
- Spend time in two of Morocco’s most picturesque towns – the 11th century kasbah of Ait Benhaddou and Chefchaouen with its striking blue and whitewashed houses, red-tiled roofs and artistic doorways.
- Tuck into a memorable dinner in Fes and dine on one of the city’s signature dishes, the salty and sweet pastilla, one of the best pies you’ve ever tasted!
- Join expert local guides to explore medinas, Roman ruins and rural areas and gain a deeper understanding of significant sites in Rabat, Volubilis, Fes, M’Goun and Marrakech.
- Take part in the traditional Berber activity of henna tattooing, where a naquasha will adorn your hands and feet with beautiful designs, supporting local women, their families and community with an income.
- By travelling on this trip, you’ll directly support our Intrepid Foundation partner, Education for All. Donations help them support girls in the High Atlas Mountains through secondary school, bringing a generation of women out of the cycle of illiteracy, poverty and early marriage.