AucklandCopyright: Kassey Downard/unsplash
This beautifully landscaped zoo is home to 138 different species and over 875 animals and it as the largest collection of native and exotic animals in New Zealand. The zoo is conveniently located just minutes from central city and truly has a lot to see including events, animal encounters, behind-the-scenes experiences and more.
- Address: Motions Road, Western Springs, Auckland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +64 9 360 3805
- More Info: www.aucklandzoo.co.nz
- Opening House: May 1 to August 31: daily 9:30am–5pm. September 1 to April 30: daily 9:30am–5:30pm
- More Info: f09e63a31734da9f03a07ddb74bb01acd61957cd
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/AKLZOONZ
Do & See
The whole region of Auckland is just waiting to be explored and with its stunning nature, beautiful beaches, pristine rainforest and the magnificent Hauraki Gulf, the city does for sure offer an amazing travel experience for their visitors. Auckland is the perfect place to recharge your batteries with some pampering, see a variety of scenic landscapes, or to experience the buzz of urban bustle or why not get a thrill of some adventure activities. No matter what you are, looking for you will for sure find it in Auckland.