The park is wrapped around One Tree Hill and its obelisk monument, which was erected in memory of the donor of the park Sir John Logan Campbell. Regular guided tours, workshops and other events are held here, and the park is a beautiful area for a stroll through nature and to enjoy magnificent gardens, a large tree and bird diversity and stunning views.
- Address: Green Lane West, Auckland
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: +64 9 630 8485
- More Info: www.cornwallpark.co.nz
- Opening House: Daily 7am–6pm
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/CornwallParkNZ/