Pharmacies, often referred to as 'chemists' in New Zealand, are typically open during standard retail hours, generally 9 am to 5:30 pm on weekdays. However, hours can extend to late evenings and weekends in larger cities and shopping centres. New Zealand's largest pharmacy chains are Unichem and Life Pharmacy, with stores spread nationwide. These pharmacies stock a wide range of over-the-counter medicines, healthcare products, and often provide additional services like flu vaccinations. Medicines to Midnight is an after-hours pharmacy, open all day until midnight. A fully stocked pharmacy, specialising in medicines, prescriptions and advice.
- Address: Medicines to Midnight, 160 Broadway Newmarket, Auckland
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +64 9 520 6634
- More Info: www.medicinestomidnight.co.nz
- Address: Mon–Sat 9:30am–midnight, Sun 10am–midnight
- More Info: 2cf0364c93bfddeeda4ee7824489877dbed43ed8
- More Info: https://www.facebook.com/medicinestomidnight/